5 Vital Strategies for Peacefully Underthrowing the Status Quo
Extracted from Alchemy of the Timeless Renaissance by John G. Vibes
One of the main reasons why the general population is so attached to the status quo is because many people are looking for a step by step process for how we can peacefully neutralize the power structure and achieve peace on this planet.
This step by step process is not a possibility, because human actions and the advancement of technology are both totally unpredictable. Sadly, it seems that people are waiting for a list of instructions that could never exist.
However, there is definitely hope, because although we cannot precisely chart the course to freedom, we can develop workable solutions that will lead us in the right direction and help us achieve greater levels of peace in our own lives. In this chapter, I am going to list the 5 strategies that I am most supportive of right now, and offer a brief description of how they work and why I believe they are effective approaches to meeting this goal.
(1) – Finding Personal Freedom – This should definitely be the first step, because when we find peace in our own hearts we are much better prepared and equipped to bring peace into the hearts of others. When you are able to find freedom in your own personal life, you will set a positive example for your peers to follow and you will be contributing to the paradigm shift by “being the change that you want to see in the world” as Gandhi said.
(2) -Practicing Agorism – Agorism is a strategy of noncompliance that uses counter economics and underground markets as a way of keeping power in the hands of the average people, thus slowly diminishing the power and relevance of the control structure. Growing food, using bitcoin, homeschooling, running a small business without licenses, bartering and starting community currencies are all examples of agorist activities. Some agorists are even so bold as to create businesses that will challenge existing state monopolies, like we saw earlier this year when Detroit residents created their own community protection agencies because the police were no longer responding to 911 calls. It is as simple as finding a need in your community for a particular good or service, and attempting to provide that value without any sort of interaction with the government or any other unchosen 3rd parties. In other words, the basic idea is to try solving the problem yourself, with your community instead of waiting around for a politician to make the problem worse.
(3) – Reinventing Oldspeak – When it comes to the power of words, the general population is far outmatched by the ruling class. There have been generations of work among the aristocracy completely dedicated to mastering the art of verbal manipulation and deception. They have their newspeak, which cloaks their transgressions in an air of false legitimacy, so we in turn, need to develop an oldspeak that describes reality as it is, but we need to be just as innovative and creative as those working against us. Specific solutions for this step are included in the earlier chapter “An Error in Communication”
(4) – Peaceful Parenting – The kind of society that we want to create, is eventually going to be the society that our children will be responsible for. When they become adults, they will interact with each other based on the example that was set for them by their elders. The more children who have lives that are filled with peace, negotiation and tranquility, the better chance there is of that kind of society existing when those children grow up.
Parenting is probably the most important responsibility that any of us will take on in our entire lives, and it is actually our greatest avenue of affecting real change in the world. It is very possible that the fight for freedom will be either won or lost by the next generation, which means that it is up to us to make sure that our children are free to create their own path in learning, without being subjected to the oppressive indoctrination processes that are so prevalent in government schools.
Likewise, it is important that we are not authoritarian with our children, if we truly want the next generation to live in freedom. This does not mean letting children do whatever they want, but it means treating them with the same respect that you would treat an adult that was bigger than you.
(5) -Philosophy and Education – As a society we have all been completely betrayed by the public education system and the mainstream media. We have been given false values, irrational principles, and have been led completely astray to the point where it is difficult to make sense of the world, which ultimately results in unfavorable and dangerous behavior. A good many people in the world have fallen victim to this deception, but most people snap out of it quickly when they are able to make sense of reality. This is where philosophy and education come in, because the damage that propaganda has inflicted on our minds is actually fairly easy to reverse, and today with the internet people are now able to teach themselves any subject, any time, at any age and usually for free. So we do have that ability to advance philosophy and have widespread education even in this world today where we are still limited by the current system and its failures.
“If I was educated I would be a damn fool” – Bob Marley (Reggae Musician)
John Vibes is an author, researcher and investigative journalist who takes a special interest in the counter culture and the drug war. In addition to his writing and activist work he is also the owner of a successful music promotion company. In 2013, he became one of the organizers of the Free Your Mind Conference, which features top caliber speakers and whistle-blowers from all over the world. You can contact him and stay connected to his work at his Facebook page. You can find his 65 chapter Book entitled Alchemy of the Timeless Renaissance at bookpatch.com.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sending a BTC tip to John at: 19LXYYxEjXguRnQ1GNyF78RBoiCPEircic